[Nfbc-info] next generation brailler

Ken Volonte kenvolonte at comcast.net
Wed Apr 29 21:33:29 UTC 2009

Hi listers and thanks.  After talking to some of you, it sounds like the
next generation Perkins Brailler is one notch up from something called the
Lavender Braille writer which had a brief life in the mid 60s.  I think I'll
have my old Brailler oiled and cleaned for the second time in its working
life.  I'm getting ghost dots.  Ken