[Nfbc-info] Tri-Vally chapter meeting on Saturday

Carl Martin w6rgh at comcast.net
Thu Aug 6 00:38:31 UTC 2009

Hi fellow Federationist and friends,

There will be a monthly meeting of the Tri-Valley Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind on Saturday, August 8, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m in
Livermore.  We meet in Cafeteria Room 2 at Valley Memorial Hospital , 1111
East Stanley Blvd.

The number 10 east bound Wheels bus, which comes from the Pleasanton/dublin
Bart station, stops in front of the "Life Style" fitness center just east
of Fenton Avenue.  Try arriving on the 12:49 p.m. bus and we will meet
you.It is a 5 minute walk to the meeting location.  Call Carl, at 925
449-9362 for more info or to let us know we should meet you.

We look forward to visitors so that we can exchange information and grow
our chapters.

Carl Martin, President-Tri-Vally chapter