[Nfbc-info] Preregistration problem

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 8 16:04:12 UTC 2009

    Hi Brian. Thanks lots. I don't have the page number for the error
message but it said there was an error with the payment and didn't allow me
to go back from paypal to the site to get the NFB cal printout but it did
give us the paypal printout.
My understanding now is perhaps because I chose paying with paypals E check
option that may have caused the error.
If you choose to use a debit card(the card you use to pay from your checking
or savings accounts)  to pay through paypal it seems to work better if you
use the credit card number on the debit card rather than using the  E Check
option.

I'm glad the payments went through and the site is working.This should  be a
fun convention.
Hopefully lots of pre-registrations will start coming in and we will have a
great turn out for the walk across the golden gate bridge!
I just found out we can get some great deals on Amtrak from Sacramento
soWe're going to try to make the walk as well.
Mike Peterson