[Nfbc-info] A fundraising idea

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 12 18:35:50 UTC 2009

    Hi Chuck The good thing about straw hat is they offer a variety of
aproaches to fundraising not limited to coupon books.  The big problem one
might have selling a $20 coupon book is those limit purchasers to straw hat
while others sell the entertainment coupon book that has a variety of
coupons from a variety of restaurants.  Straw hat coupons still could work
though especially for folks who like straw hat pizza.
If you got some of the colleges and or churches  in Fresno involved money
could be made but as you say accessability can be a problem.

Mike