[Nfbc-info] the Performing Arts

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 19:02:25 UTC 2009

hello folks,
  If there is enough interest in such a group, I would be interested
in seeing  just what we can do with it. So if anybody has a talent,
like singing or acting, or dancing (and so  on and so on).. or have
done those types of things before and would like to see a california
version of  our  national group; by all means get in on it.   Like
someone said earlier on,with interest, this could  be a very cool
thing to get off the drawing board, as   it can go so many directions.

 Darian