[Nfbc-info] leaving for law school

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 21:52:29 UTC 2009

Deepa,
  Congratulations!
 Not very many people ever want to, or ever make  it into law school
(comparitive to society as a whole).
  With that, it's a great accomplishment to make it this far; but I
suspect, that  this far is not far enough.  I know you will be
successful, because you will settle for no less.
 Best wishes and  please do keep in touch!
 Best, Darian