[Nfbc-info] My eBook as a PDF file

Candace Luther cluther73 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 02:05:55 UTC 2009

Is it okay if I can announce my new book? I am visually impaired. My book is
a PDF file, eBook. And below are details, so if it's okay, please help me
share my work with the rest of the world.

*Unknown World*

*A Journey Through Paradise*

* *

*Todd, Amanda, Kerry, Ben, and Karen are kidnapped from their innocent
middle school life by mysterious and vicious creatures, only to be taken to
an unknown world for a mission of a lifetime. Their trials will lead them on
a journey to save the most beautiful creatures known as earth-like species
from a stellar, yet deadly explosion.***

Available for $4.39  USD

 *Buy Now<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7813151>
*