[Nfbc-info] Get well Diane

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 30 21:15:11 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I am sorry to report that one of our board members, Diane Starin, is in the
UC Medical Center hospital. On Friday evening, she was attacked on her way
to the bus. Diane has sustained a head injury. I spoke to her this afternoon
at the hospital. She has been moved from ICU, to  a regular room. She is
talking, but does not yet know how long she will be there. If you wish to
send cards or flowers, or call her, the hospital information is:

UC Davis Medical Center Hospital
2315 Stockton Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95817
Phone- 916-734-2011
Room Number- 11757, Bed #1

There is an article in Saturday's Sacramento Bee about the incident.
Mary Willows, President
mwillows at sbcglobal.net