[Nfbc-info] just spoke with Dianne

Karmalynne snowbird170 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 19:39:06 UTC 2009

Yes, I too spoke with Diane about five minutes ago, and Angela is right. Diane sounded strong and in good spirits. Oh, thank goodness! She was even talking about possibly attending the convention.

It was a good conversation! My prayers and thoughts continue to be with Diane at this time, and wish her a speedy recovery both physically and emotionally.

Well, it is passed my bedtime. Good night, folks!

Karmalynne
MSN Messenger: christmaskarma70 at hotmail.com
Email:ladymusic1970 at hotmail.com (music requests only)
Listen to my show on www.2020theblink.net from Tuesday 7-10pm pacific time.