[Nfbc-info] Survey Monkey and DOR Survey

Roger Oberholzer oberholzerr at msn.com
Fri Dec 4 04:40:41 UTC 2009

I was not the creator of this survey and I did originally suggest Survey
Monkey because one of my Research Methods Professors suggested this way of
conducting surveys. However, this time around another option was chosen.

I am certain that in the future we will have an online option (i.e. Survey
Monkey) or a simple Word Document available for the participants.

Thanks for your input though Bryan Bashin and Chuck.

Regards,

Roger