[Nfbc-info] DOR Survey

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Sun Dec 6 05:06:08 UTC 2009

    Hi Roger.  I looked at this survey and I'm really not sure my answers
will be clear.  First I have been in the system a couple times so some
things I say yes to are no for this occasion 2006 to present but yes if all
times are considered.
Another problem.  I recently moved and transferred counselors.  The new one
seems to be moving in the right direction but I've only had him for two
months.
The other counselor did some good things but had several issues I can try to
explain those in the no box.
I did compleete the survey but when cut pasting something happened and I
might have to redo.
So I will try tomorrow if I can.
Mike Peterson