[Nfbc-info] buying a car

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sun Dec 13 06:17:02 UTC 2009

Actually, you can finance a car and even purchase insurance so long as you
have someone you can designate as the driver of the vehicle.  The dealership
is wrong.

The Michael Hingson Group
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com