[Nfbc-info] Ot super bowl win for you!

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 2 19:40:45 UTC 2009

Hi allI know this is off topic but useful.
 passing this along from a contest list I'm on
Mike
FREE Breakfast from Dennys, Tuesday, February 3, 2009
If you watched the Super Bowl yesterday and didn't miss any of the commercials you
would know that Denny's is giving FREE breakfast to all of their dine-in customers
on Tuesday. I think this was one of the only commercials I remember from the Super
Bowl this year :)
Details: Denny's is offering every dine-in customer a FREE Grand Slam breakfast from
6AM to 2PM on Tuesday, February 3, 2009. A Grand Slam breakfast consists of 2 eggs,
2 sausage, 2 bacon, and 2 pancakes.
My friend Chrysa from Thrifty Jinky also said that:
Additionally, each customer will get a free coupon book with 8 coupons:
Four Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupons
Two 25% off coupons
One free dessert coupon
One free order of pancake puppies
Each Denny's location received 1,000 coupon books to hand out to guests on Tuesday
who order a free Grand Slam so GET THEIR EARLY! Additionally, each restaurant received
500 rain checks for guests who aren't able to wait on Tuesday. So, if the line is
long, as to speak to the manager and see if you can get a rain check.
The last part about the coupon book is unverified information as I could not find
it anywhere on the Denny's site but it doesn't hurt to ask if you decide to go to
Denny's to get your free breakfast.
Messages in this topic