[Nfbc-info] National Federation of the Blind RejectsNelson-Collins Amendment

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 7 01:52:11 UTC 2009

It would also be helpful if NFB had an on line legislative action center as
many other organizations do where people can click on the item and take
action electronically. During the day it is often difficult to get through
to legislators offices by telephone especially when major legislation is
pending and I for one don't have the time to compose lots of separate emails
to legislators. When an organization provides this type of service to its
members its a way of showing their appreciation for the continued support of
the members.
Chuck