[Nfbc-info] Survey and Feedback

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 23:50:44 UTC 2009

Hi Mary,

    I do not know if you received my email that I sent  you awhile ago
because of the holidays.  So, I thought I would put on it on  the list serve.  As
Angela I am interested about membership building.   Also I have interest in
textbook accesibility and also online accesibility  .  One of the things I suggest
is to find a way for everyone who is  subscribed to receive the state journal
online to be able to receive it with no  problems and be able to read the
state journal with ease like receiving and  reading the Braille Monitor online.
I know that I am probably not the only  member in the affiliate who has this
problem with receiving the journal  online.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello