[Nfbc-info] Target claims

Robert Stigile rstigile at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 7 00:16:06 UTC 2009

Hello Federationists,
I am writing to inform you, that Thursday, January 8th, is the
last day to file a claim for the Target Lawsuit.
If you have been to the web Site, but did not want to fill out
the claim due to it being unsecure, rest assure, it is secure.
I have been told, that it was actually made secure a while ago,
but the people working on it, did not know they neded to make a
statement on the page letting people know it is secure, so that
will be changing very soon.
Remember, to get your claim in before or by Thursday.
Thank you,

Robert Stigile