[Nfbc-info] Fw: CAHSEE Prep Short Course

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 8 02:28:48 UTC 2009

FYI.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mary Willows" <mwillows at csb-cde.ca.gov>
To: <mwillows at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 8:16 AM
Subject: FW: CAHSEE Prep Short Course

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara Maher
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 3:09 PM
To: Mary Willows
Subject: CAHSEE Prep Short Course

Hi Mary, Debby told me that you have access to the list serve for NFB. I
understand the parents have an interest in the exit exam prep course we
have planned. Would you be willing to send the following out for me?
Thank you.
Barbara Maher

CAHSEE PREP Short Course at CSB:
New Date:  February 9-11, 2009

Due to a scheduling conflict, the January CAHSEE Prep short course at
CSB has been moved to February.

We have chosen to offer the class at a time when CSB is in session for a
three day week.  We hope that offering the course for only three days
will make it available to students who, for a variety of reasons, are
unable to miss five days of classes in their home schools.

The students will come to CSB on Sunday, February 9 and return home on
Wednesday, February 11, 2009.  Transportation and housing will be
provided by CSB.

This short course is open to:
1. students who have already taken the CAHSEE exam and failed the
math section and
2. students who are preparing to take the exam for the first time
this spring.

Application packets are available by contacting
Barbara Maher, Coordinator of the Short Course Program.
bmaher at csb-cde.ca.gov
510-794-3800 x272

Barbara Maher
Coordinator, Short Courses
To love what you do and feel that it matters, what could be more fun?
Katherine Graham