[Nfbc-info] Blingo follow up just sent

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 13 12:36:46 UTC 2009

A judge signed a cvourt order agreeing to the terms of the settlement.
However, court orders only apply to that particular case and do not set a
legal precedent. This concern was raised and discussed on the NFB blindlaw
mailing list. I will try and find the actual text of the terms of the
settlement and post the relevant parts later.
Chuck