[Nfbc-info] Erased the myspace cookies

Justin Ekis jekis at fastmail.us
Tue Jan 13 21:06:08 UTC 2009

Hi Michael,

This doesn't change the fact that myspace really should use a different
system, but I may be able to help you with this situation. You'd have to use
the firefox web browser to do this. I started out using firefox just to
solve these verification steps, but it grew on me to the point that it's my
main browser now. Anyway, there's an add-on for firefox called webvisum that
will solve those image verification puzzles for you, other things.

Unfortunately it's been abused so much that they require someone who already
uses it to send an invitation code before you can sign up. I'm sending you
one now. If anyone else would like an invite let me know.

Hope this helps.

Justin