[Nfbc-info] Cpr and first aid training

nlibre at gmail.com nlibre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 23:42:42 UTC 2009

Robert,
What is the cost and is there a limit to the number of participants?
This would be an excellent opportunity for anyone considering being a mentor
at the Youth Slam.  Are materials going to be provided in Braille or are
there some other arrangements to include adaptive techniques in the training
where they may be useful?
Nicolás