[Nfbc-info] 2009 NBBA World Series to be held in California

Jennifer Boylan jaboylan at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 28 18:22:44 UTC 2009

Greetings,
The 2009 National Beep Baseball Association (NBBA) World Series will be held this July 26-August 2 in Stockton, CA. This is the first
time the World Series has been hosted by Stockton, and the first time in a decade that the tournament has taken place in California. Beepball is one of
the few team sports available to the blind and visually impaired, and offers physical, mental and social benefits to its participants. I would like to
encourage you to come out and witness some of the finest blind athletes in action as teams compete for the ring and title this summer! The Stockton Stingrays
beep baseball team is seeking dedicated players, volunteers and supporters. We would also love to see more active players and teams on the west coast and
nationwide. For more information about beep baseball and the 2009 World Series, please visit the NBBA's website at
www.nbba.org
 and the Stockton Stingrays' web page at
www.communitycenterfortheblind.org/baseball_team.php
Thank you,