[Nfbc-info] [nabs-l] Follow NFB on Twitter

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 30 19:59:30 UTC 2009

Good afternoon everyone,

    I'm sorry folks but if this organization opposes the use of CAPTCHA as a
means of site security it has no business putting its presences on these
sites that require blind people to use them; particularly if the audio
quality is horrible and the person is both blind  and deaf. I'm all for
establishing presences on social networks but not on those that require the
use of a CAPTCHA as a part of registration process. As far as I'm concerned
we're shooting ourselves in the foot if this continues!!

Peter Donahue