[Nfbc-info] [nabs-l] Follow NFB on Twitter

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 31 21:41:45 UTC 2009

    Hi Eileen that doesn't always work.
part of the problem is the captcha isn't always poor quality in the since
it's poor quality.  It is designed that way to simulate the lines etc that
run through the print copy. In the print copy the reason they do it is so a
computer can't read it.
This prevents automatic entries false entries etc.
Also there is a matter of cost for the really good noise reduction
headphones.
Note the below isn't directed to Eileen specifically just a general comment
about the suggestion.

I gues one buys what one has to have but if you don't have those headphones
all ready I wouldn't buy them to get in to your favorite captchea site.
Might be an expensive lesson in disappointment.
Save your money if your that desperate might as well pay a neighbor $5 to
get you through the hoops.
Most likely they will succeed.

Mike