[Nfbc-info] quick blogcast

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 1 20:29:27 UTC 2009

    Hi Mary Although Terra and I can't make the National convention because
of our move to sacramento and other financesWe will be glad to add any
information needed via email.
VR was suposed to pay for my move up until two days ago than the VR
counselor called and said he can't because he can only do that if I am
getting a job not for an internship.
He says his secretary and supervisor told him that. He was suposed to talk
to a district manager yesterday.
Somehow though we will get this move done by July 14, and I'll send you my
address off list.
Also Chuck feel free to write for any additional information you need if Dr
Maurer needs it.
I will contact you off list but because I know your leaving soon it's
probably going to be after National.
 Mike