[Nfbc-info] Trouble with jaws 10

Eileen Misrahi eileenmis at dslextreme.com
Thu Jul 16 17:53:31 UTC 2009

Okay! I am running XP-Home, and office 2007. There have been times in the
past that I needed to make sure that the window is maximized with
ALT+SPACEBAR+X. Sometimes, I need to rout JAWS (10) to the PC cursor to get
my emails in Outlook to read, but this has not happened for a long time. I
was just up on Freedom Scientifics' web site yesterday and there is another
recent upgrade to 10 there. May be this will correct it once you upgrade it.
Fortunately, I have the option to switch to Window-Eyes when JAWS 10 begins
to flake out on me. I hope this helps.

Eileen