[Nfbc-info] Convention

Juliett Cody julietcody at cox.net
Fri Jul 17 01:44:43 UTC 2009

Hello California,
I just got back from the big apple last night. True, the convention was
great, but it went by much too quickly. I only visited with half of the
federationists  I had in mind, and only had time to do half of the meetings
and things I wanted to do.   The same thing happened in New York City, but
we did go to our first Broadway Show. I want to thank the entire world for
my scholarship and the bag of goodies. I felt so honored, and I made it just
in time for the board meeting tonight!
Love,
Juliet Cody