[Nfbc-info] Join us for a day on the River, register online

Bruce Sexton Jr. bjsexton at comcast.net
Mon Jul 20 17:43:01 UTC 2009

Angela and List,

Thank you for posting our August 8th river rafting excursion!  I want to let
everyone know that we have been able to reduce the cost of this trip from
$100 to $60.  Also, spots are filling up fast.  We already have
approximately 15 participants.  Our transportation from Sacramento can hold
a few more people.  There are also a couple seats in my ride's car from the
bay area.  There is more information on the website and I look forward to
seeing everyone on the river!  Before I close, I just want to thank Jaime,
Angela, Deepa, Isabel and Andre Green for all their hard work to putting
this trip together.  They have worked tirelessly the past few months to make
it happen!

Again, I am excited to see everyone August 8th on the river!

Sincerely,
Bruce Junior, First Vice President
CABS