[Nfbc-info] iNSURANCE

Gary Deeter gbdeeter at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 21 03:55:58 UTC 2009

Hello,
My wife and I moved to San Diego from Seattle a couple of years ago.  I have attended a few state conventions in Washington and hoping to come to Newark this fall.

We are currently investigating some Long Term Car Insurance; we are both in our late 50s.
Our premium is about double the amount if I was not "blind".  Even though my wife is on several medications and I am on none I am much more of a risk to the insurance company.

I was wondering if anyone on he list has any experience with Long Term Care Insurance and may know of any company that may not be so  blind phobic.

Tanks for any input.

Gary Deeter