[Nfbc-info] Cell phone recommendations

nlibre nlibre at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:50:01 UTC 2009

I've tried the new iPhone and I've taken other blind people to try it out
here in CA and in CO.  I really like it because the software is built in to
every new iPhone at no extra cost.  The iTunes software navigation has also
improved.  I've had an iPod Nano for almost a year now and the navigation is
great.  I'm looking forward to getting an iPhone in a few months when my
current cell phone contract expires.  It took some practice to get used to
the double tap to select icons or type, but I think the variety of
applications and the web browsing power is worth the learning curve.  It's
only $199 or $299 if you want the 32 GB version.
Nicolás