[Nfbc-info] help with constitution

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 17 04:28:21 UTC 2009

    Are you looking for a national one or a state one?
I think a search on NFB.org will retrieve a national one.
It would be a good idea to post both state and National constitutions on our
State website.  Maybe a board member could suggest that.
I'll look on nfb.org a bit latter and see what I can find.

Mike