[Nfbc-info] system access

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Fri May 1 02:09:50 UTC 2009

Hi,

I find it a good alternative to JAWS.  Mike has done a good job of including
most of the JAWS features.  Also, with the System Access Mobile network and
almost 2000 described movies and lots of other stuff it's a great deal.

The Michael Hingson Group
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com