[Nfbc-info] Tri-Valley chapter meeting in Livermore

Carl Martin w6rgh at comcast.net
Wed May 6 17:27:16 UTC 2009

Hi fellow Federationist and friends,

There will be a monthly meeting of the Tri-Valley Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind on Saturday, May 9, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m in
Livermore.  We meet in Cafeteria Room 2 at Valley Memorial Hospital , 1111
East Stanley Blvd.

The number 10 east bound Wheels bus, which comes from the Pleasanton/dublin
Bart station, stops in front of the "Life Style" fitness center just east
of Fenton Avenue.  The west bound number 10 bus stops across the
street.  .  If you will arrive on the bus let us know when and we will meet
you.  Call Carl, at 925 449-9362 for more info.

We look forward to visitors so that we can exchange ideas and grow our
chapters.