[Nfbc-info] Target question

Larry Paradis larryp at dralegal.org
Wed May 20 01:27:38 UTC 2009

Dear All,   the Court granted final approval of the NFB v Target
settlement and no appeals were filed.   The claims process is almost
completed.   Checks should be mailed out in early June.   Each person
who submitted a valid claim will receive $3,500 for each time he or she
was denied access to the website, with a limit of $7,000 per person.
Sincerely,   Larry Paradis,  Executive Director,  Disability Rights
Advocates   e-mail contact:  lparadis at dralegal.org