[Nfbc-info] Find a way to enjoy the Detroit Convention

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri May 29 22:56:13 UTC 2009

Hi Caroline:

You said that you cannot afford to eat out, when you attend the
Convention.  This means that you want to buy groceries.  This is a bad
idea.

There are affordable restaurants, in, and around Detroit.  We've all
heard of your Mcdonald's, your Burger King, and your Quiznos.  But, what if
I told you that you should try White Castle, www.whitecastle.com, and Bob
Evans Farms Restaurant, www.bobevans.com?  And, I know how hotel food can
be, so don't take just "staying in the hotel" as a good thing.  Trust me:
You'll want to go out and eat!

I know: I have complained about the same thing.  The thing was: I have a
friend who understood this, and still understands this.

I was in Detroit, during the Los Angeles bus strike in 2000.  Please
contact me off-list, and I'll point you in the right direction.

Eric, who is skipping the NFB Convention this year

Red alert!

Red alert!

This is the last call!

If you want to find out who made the NCAA Round of 64, you have until
12:00 Midnight, Friday, May 29, 2009!  Please call 773-572-6258, and press
Option 2 off the Main Menu.

To join the baseball list, send your request to eric at pmpmail.com.  Please
leave your email address twice, spelling it out for accuracy.  If it's
baseball, it's the baseball list!  Major-League Baseball!  Minor-League
Baseball!  Independent Minor-League Baseball!  It's all good

Eric from Los Angeles!  Now, more, than ever before: It's not the size!
It's the frequency!  It's not the size of the dog in the fight; it's the
size of the fight in the dog!