[Nfbc-info] Find a way to enjoy the Detroit Convention

Karmalynne snowbird170 at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 00:01:48 UTC 2009

Yes, I do agree  there may be several affordable restaurents. I alos believe parents want to make sure their children are eating more than just fast food, and this is why Caroline and others including myself will be buying groceries.
Karmalynne

MSN Messenger: christmaskarma70 at hotmail.com
Email:ladymusic1970 at hotmail.com (music requests only)
Listen to my show on www.2020theblink.net Sun. 10pm-1am pacific time.