[Nfbc-info] No excuses!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat May 30 11:04:55 UTC 2009

No excuses!

Big Boy Restaurants:  There's a restaurant on Jefferson Avenue, close to
the Renaissance Marriott.  Bob Evans is located in Dearborn, (use D-Dot
buses or cab.)  And, I'll have info on White Castle.

So Caroline and all:  Eric to your rescue!  There are no excuses, if you
want to attend the NFB National Convention!

Want to eee-lectrify your summer?  Want to find out about future Major
Leaguers, and independent Minor-Leaguers?  The Baseball List is your
answer!  To join, please send an email, to eric at pmpmail.com, and put,
"Eric, I'd like to join your baseball list," in the subject line!

Eric from Los Angeles!  Remember!  It's not the size of the dog in the
fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog!

Eric from Los Angeles!