[Nfbc-info] Washington Seminar

Deepa Goraya deepa.goraya at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 05:48:42 UTC 2009

Hi Tiffany,

I'd like to come to Washington Seminar but I'm now at the U of Michigan Law
School. I may transfer to California next year because I don't like it here,
but for Washington Seminar time, I'll probably be in Michigan. So I was
wondering, can I still apply through California or do I need to go with
Michigan? If Michigan, who should I contact?

Deepa