[Nfbc-info] On a budget? fast food near freemont hilton

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 1 18:30:31 UTC 2009

thanks, my main concern is walkability around the surrounding area. We have
a problem here in Fresno that many of the hotels especially those built in
the suburban areas of the city do not have very walkable surroundings due to
traffic planning that did not keep the pedestrian sighted or blind in mind
when it was developed.
Chuck