[Nfbc-info] Sendero Group sponsors bridge walkers

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Thu Oct 1 21:19:04 UTC 2009

    Hi Eileen.
I wish I could've raised more money enough to send a bus out to Southern CA
and bring a couple hundred people like you and my brother Frank and others I
have encouraged to join the walk.
But it's good you will be with us in spirit.
What you said about Sendero is right on and have a great time in Europe!
  I know this isn't going to be done as a news man will do it, more like a
family video,
 but Terra and I will try to video the walk.
I'm not sure we can upload the file because of the size it will be but if we
can find a way to post it on our website or for others such as CABS to post
it we will so you can watch.
We did a commercial we were going to post for Strawhat just as a Thank you
but the file was so big Terra hasn't been able to post it.
The walk will probably be bigger.
The problem is it's video which is much bigger than audio.
If we get it posted I will send a note to the list.
Most likely it will be after convention because they charge $10 a day for
computer access at the Hilton and I don't know if Terra would have the time
to post even if we brought the laptop.
We will bring our video camera though and some extra bateries.
Also for those of you who don't walk because of distancemeaning you just
can't get there,
 we as well as all the other walkers
welcome your donations.
Just choose the name of your choice and than follow the directions.
If you want to pay online but can't figure it out as I said with the other
form
give us a call (916) 364-5663
I or Terra can take the information and enter it for you.
If you don't reach us just write me at its.mike at att.net and I'll get back to
you ASAP
Mike