[Nfbc-info] state constitition

catandmike2004 at netzero.com catandmike2004 at netzero.com
Fri Oct 9 22:07:09 UTC 2009

hi this michael couey, Iam happy to be back on the list serve.I would like to talk about  the availibility of our state constitution to the membership. I know that there are print copies I'm not sure about braille or cassette.   I'm also curious to find out how many members know and understand what is in the constitution.  In my opinion a copy of it should be on the nfbc website. I am curious about the amendive clauses in the state constitution. if somone can tell me what they are I would appreciate it.  thank you