[Nfbc-info] Volunteers needed for Campabilities (childcare)

tina thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 10 16:25:39 UTC 2009

Hello Mary- I can assist with the Judo activity.  I am the 2009 Paralympic
pan American Champion and I just recently been named to the Paralympic world
team that will compete in turkey in March 2010. I also have 30 years of
experience and I am a 3rd degree black belt. Also there is a strong
possibility that myself along with the other world team members will travel
to Germany and Lithuania for tournaments and training camp in  January 2010.

Tina

"Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own instead of
someone else's."
- Billy Wilder