[Nfbc-info] state constitition

tina thomas tinadt at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 10 17:33:36 UTC 2009

If you need a copy of the state constitution ask your chapter president and
I'm sure they would be more than glad to provide you with a copy and also
answer any questions you have concerning the document.

"Trust your own instinct. Your mistakes might as well be your own instead of
someone else's."
- Billy Wilder