[Nfbc-info] I am having trouble ordering the Braille coin

Carol Holecek carol.holecek at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 10 18:55:27 UTC 2009

Mary

I called the US Mint number that Shannon gave me and the first time I called
they told me that the coin cost forty six dollars and ninety five cents
Friday when our Secretary called they said it now costs forty nine dollars .
And they only would send one coin per address.

I was not going to the convention but George and I wanted to walk the Bridge
but Which end of the Bridge do we start from?  If we get a ride there where
do they park. ?/  Do we walk both ways?  Do we have to have a sponsor ?

Is that enough questions for now.

Carol Holecek
Napa Chapter