[Nfbc-info] Bridging for Braille on Thursday.

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Mon Oct 19 16:48:23 UTC 2009

    Hi Darion.  We will definitely have some live video and the State can
post if desired.
We just posted a piece we did on our Straw Hat pizza feast near the top of
the front page at Terra and my website:
 http://www.lifesrace.com
We will also post our walk video there maybe even prior to convention.
We also hope to get lots of three minute interviews about individuals using
braille and why braille literacy is important to them which I will use as
training material for a week long class section on
 blindness.
I will show Mary,Tiffany,and   Angela   the interviews or a portion maybe
and perhaps they might post them on the website here or on CABS as well.
Thanks all for telling me about the chill factor.
All ready got some reading about the golden gate and halloween lore.
Interesting history but not at 2:00 a.m in the morning when everything is
still and quiet lol.

Mike