[Nfbc-info] CABS agenda

Bruce Sexton Jr. bjsexton at comcast.net
Wed Oct 21 19:01:54 UTC 2009

Hello everyone!

It's the moment you've all been waiting for!  The agenda for the 2009 CABS Seminar!  Download it, put it on your preferred note taker and bring it with you to the convention!  There will be a limited number of Braille and large print copies!  So please help us by downloading it electronically!  Also, if you have not yet pre-registered, write to Aziza Cano with your name, phone number, email address, mailing address (optional), school (if attending), intended Major, and indicate whether you would like to be on our directory (open to all CABS members.)  Then, when you get to our registration, you can go to the short line to pay your dues, get your agenda, buy a 50 50 raffle ticket and purchase  your whoezit golden gate 2009 CABS Cafe hot chocolate/coffee mug all for under $20!

I want to thank everyone for the opportunity I have had to serve the CABS board.  Even though I am not seeking re-election, I intend to continue supporting CABS wherever I am able.  I especially want to thank Angela, Aziza and Melissa for their extra efforts these past few months.  They have done some outstanding work and certainly deserve a great deal of credit!  CABS would also like to thank Mary Willows and the state board for its ongoing support and direction.

Good luck to all who will be running in this year's CABS elections!  I know that CABS' is healthy and well on its way to great breakthroughs.

Sincerely Yours,
Bruce Sexton Jr., President
California Association of Blind Students