[Nfbc-info] Farmville on Facebook?

Michael Peterson its.mike at att.net
Tue Oct 27 12:12:36 UTC 2009

    Hi Fred. Unfortunately my strawberries are dying and my farm is a mess.
Don't know what keeps my animals alive but the cow still moo's the sheep
still baah's and the chicken still clucks.
  If your a total farmville isn't accessible.
My wife Terra was tending my farm but got tired of it.  We can't play
pirates or most if not all other games either.
Jeff Wieland atFacebooke reccommends we begin contacting the third party
developers to try to make farmville and other programs accessible.
I would like to work my farm so if we can get a group of farmers to write
the folks of Farmville I'd be glad to help.  I don't think they will help
with one email but counting you and me they will have two if your willing.
Michael Peterson.