[Nfbc-info] Ed Eames

Bryan Bashin bashin at calweb.com
Tue Oct 27 15:36:20 UTC 2009

I last visited Ed and Tony at their Fresno home perhaps four years
ago.  They were warm, engaged and treated me to an ad hoc dinner they
cooked that evening.  Ed always had the energy and enthusiasm of a
man in his  fifties, so I was astonished then to learn he was already
in his early 70s.

Eames have been tireless advocates for the rights of people using
guide dogs and perhaps CAGDU or our affiliate in general could find
some way to memorialize their passion with some action?

Cordially,

BryanEd and Tony