[Nfbc-info] AUDIO FILES FROM THE 2009 CONVENTION ONTHE NFBCAL.ORGWEB SITE

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 27 20:07:53 UTC 2009

Hello Jim and listers,

    First let me add my voice to those of others who appreciate the work
that goes in to broadcasting our events or posting audio and video files of
these activities. Perhaps the first file could be renamed to something like
"Opening Ceremonies Complete."

    While you're at it will you also add files containing each session as
I've suggested. Names like "Saturday Morning Session Complete", "Saturday
Afternoon Session Complete", "2009 NFB of California Banquet", and "Sunday
Morning Session Complete" will let listeners know that should they choose to
do so they can hear the entire convention session from start to finish as I
have been suggesting. I hope you will also add these to the 2008 and 2007
audio archives in time as well. That will be very much appreciated. Keep up
the good work.

    Peter Donahue who would like to listen to entire sessions of the 2009
NFB of California from start to finish without the need to muck with
playlists or having to constantly start presentation files.