[Nfbc-info] 2009 convention recording

dave webster bobabuy at samobile.net
Wed Oct 28 02:15:58 UTC 2009

I ttoo enjoyed the recordings.  Even though I was born and raised here
in California and now I'm in Arkansas I too enjoyed the recordings that
I heard.  did any of you go to the jazz group concert on friday night I
heard they played the jazz group at csb.  I was  a student at csb and I
too was in that jazz group.  Back in 1989.  A long time ago.  If Wayne
Siligo is still there I'd love to see him believe me I'd love to see
him again.  Did any of you attend that.  How did they sound were they good?