[Nfbc-info] 2009 convention recording

Ken Volonte kenvolonte at comcast.net
Wed Oct 28 13:40:05 UTC 2009

Hi Dave.  The CSB Jazz Band was a tight group who obviously loved the music.
It was really something to see people come up on the stage and sing to the
accompaniment of a full band.  One shy young woman started off tentatively,
then blossomed into a full flower.  I saw this again and again.  How you
going to walk away from that?  They cooked.  Ken Volonte